Chewy2014

Reaction score
WritteninthestarsMainBanner_zps30b68e58.jpg

Clan Name: Written In The Stars

Game: FM13

Times: 6.00pm - 10.00pm GMT Sundays and Thursdays (willing to change days if it's more sutibale to majority of clan)

Leagues: England - Prem - L2, Italy - Serie A - Serie B, Spain - La Liga, Liga Adelante

Additional Information: I'm looking for 4/5 dedicated players to join. I am looking for players who can make both days on regular basis, who like a challenge and will not quit in the event of poor form or sackings etc. We are looking for a long term game and the sort of players I am looking for are light hearted but competitve (I would like to say talented but I will refrain).
Mainly All I ask is for someone who is up for a challenge, got a sense of humour can play Sundays and Thursday nights and who don't mind posting on the thread Sports Interactive Community all rules etc on thread if you would like more information. If you can't make a session just drop me an email on here or a message on steam to stop me wasting my time.NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE WHO WILL TURN UP FOR 1 OR 2 GAMES THEN LEAVE WITHOUT SAYING WHY
Inbox me if interested with Skype and Steam email name, looking to get started as soon as possible

i'm up for this i made my own thread but would be willing to give yours ago.

Steam: Lordashley

Currently at work till 5pm.

i'm interested in this mate. add me on steam KShields_ or skype shields__ looking to join a game ASAP as well.

i'm interested as well , no skype but you can add me on steam : joaotc27 .

im intrested in this not sure sundays will be good for me possilbly 8-10 on sundays Steam - grantjames

Im very interested. I tried to join an online game, but i dont think its possible to play fair without a specific time to play. Every second Sunday in the month (1 Sunday in 1 month) I'm only able to take part til 8pm.
SteamID - Aequitas23AUT