Reaction score
People needed!

I have G4560 Cpu, 50/10 cable Internet connection

Messages timeout is set to 30 seconds
Prematch is set to 1 minute
In match is set to 2 minutes
Key highligts, no replays, 3/4 speed
Matches are moved for wednesday and saturday

I was thinking EPL with small database with all continents national rep players.

Im retired so can play anytime you'd like.

Steam is Igneos Eructid.

Last edited:
Another time waster confirmed starts a game was in bottom three and he blocks me

i blocked you for wasting my time and keeping me waiting like an idiot...and when i gave you a second chance, you did it again!

sent u 5 messages then like 15 mins later you block me and im sorry but my misses crashing a car is more important than fm

sent u 5 messages then like 15 mins later you block me and im sorry but my misses crashing a car is more important than fm

dude, First you said you will make a sammich and be back in five...it took you 20 minutes, not five....then you said you will microwave lunch and be back in 10, i waited for 40 minutes and quit the game, to have you come back with some car crash explanation...i gave you another chance, and immediatelly you got onto server, you were idling for 5 minutes...wtf dude? go make someone else a fool...

when i play a multiplayer game i try to have in mind the people i play with...you only seem to care about your own *** and on top of that, you dont have the common decency to write a message and say when you will be back....**** you...

Last edited:
read above buddy i clearly messaged you telling you what i was doing apart from when i rushed out to see if my partner was ok because of a crash which wasnt me was my partner :)