Fordy21

Reaction score
Looking to start a new online save with 1 or 2 consistent players, If so just add me on steam- Fordy_21, or reply to this tgread and we will get everything sorted and set up, leagues teams ETC.

Thanks and hope to find a few players :).

Fordy is not consistant with saves and always leaves early, beware. very wierd guy.

Ive never even done a save with you lordbaj? Hahaha

Just dont want people to have thier time wasted, Just a warning for all, he is one fishy man.

What because I rejected playing with you because your about 12?

Says the guy who deletes countless people because he cant get on in time for his own save! The hypocrisy. Fellow online committed and loyal managers, you have been warned!

I have never in my life agreed to do a save with you you idiot

looool

Says the guy who deletes countless people because he cant get on in time for his own save! The hypocrisy. Fellow online committed and loyal managers, you have been warned!
You joker....who would believe you? you blew up our game because you were doing ****!
and don't reply with your lies....you say your 24 but act about 10 lmao.

fordy im looking to get in your online game mate....i have added you on steam, dont play with lordbaj aka redfury he's a weird guy.

Ahh yes, his fellow companion, who is even more inconsistant and more time wasting than him, hours we waited for you, and you never showed up, and it was you who got sacked int he first place. Dont embarrass yourself. This community needs rid of time wasters like you, thankfully we have a committed and loyal save now, without waste's of space, i.e, you.

are you serious red....you are deluded you know....i think you should see a doctor or something....i tell you one thing you are consistent with your lies

Im not gonna waste anymore of my time on you, you've allready wasted too much of others, your just another stain on a good community of players who are humble and dedicated.

Red fury you are weird lad, bombarded me with messages on steam because I didnt reply and rejected you

I just dont want to see people's time wasted as mine and a few others was

I certainly havent wasted your time, as I didnt agree nor set up a game with you you idiot

ive had about 300 people come and go in the last 10 years becasue "they cant win, becasue they dont listen and because they think they know it all" thats why we cant get good regular online players and why SI dont bother with online because of people like this...my skype bloked list is bigger than an ISIS demo in london..