Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

New P2P Program

Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2006
Messages
417
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Im looking for a P2P Program, what one should I get, what is the quickest & safest?
 
like a (super) mod
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
5,821
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Well whats your current p2p?

try to avoid torrents...at all costs
 

Lee

Administrator
Joined
Sep 15, 2005
Messages
8,651
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Bearshare is pretty good, used to use it a while ago.

Mainly use torrents these days as I rarely download individual songs anymore and usually go for full albums.
 
like a (super) mod
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
5,821
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Bearshare shares the same database as LW, so theyre basically the same
 
Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2005
Messages
1,622
Reaction score
0
Points
0
i use torrents, limewire and rapidshare

i download films on RS at like 500kbs
i download albums on torrents around 300kbs using bitlord and isohunt - as long as theres plenty of seeders
i download single songs from limewire getting around 100-500kbs depending on how many are sharing

thats on a old 2meg ntl broadband - think its been upgraded now - not sure what to though
 
Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2005
Messages
536
Reaction score
0
Points
0
samleggott said:
i use torrents, limewire and rapidshare

i download films on RS at like 500kbs
i download albums on torrents around 300kbs using bitlord and isohunt - as long as theres plenty of seeders
i download single songs from limewire getting around 100-500kbs depending on how many are sharing

thats on a old 2meg ntl broadband - think its been upgraded now - not sure what to though
WHAT! those are some mad speeds. I use limewire now, i used to use rapidshit but cant now, unless i pay for a subscription, GAY! :irked: Cant use torrents either because of the **** speeds.

Stuck in a rut
 

Lee

Administrator
Joined
Sep 15, 2005
Messages
8,651
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Craven said:
What's your beef with torrents mate?
Gregor doesn't like torrents because he can never find any decent ones.
 
like a (super) mod
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
5,821
Reaction score
0
Points
0
there all **** lee....apart from privtae torrent *** clubs where you HAVE to upload
 
Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2005
Messages
1,622
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Gregor said:
there all **** lee....apart from privtae torrent *** clubs where you HAVE to upload
every album ive got has come from a torrent and had no complaints from the torrent side of it, if anything its just not enough seeders but unless you want an obscure album its rarely a problem
 

ajw

Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2005
Messages
3,067
Reaction score
0
Points
0
To add mine-I use Ares which is filesharing...no probs with it.
 
Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Sep 15, 2005
Messages
8,515
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Lee said:
Bearshare is pretty good, used to use it a while ago.
Bearshare comes with adware now though that has to be installed.

I'm back onto Limewire now, it's a bit resource heavy but it seems to be a lot better than it used to be.
 
Top