New P2P Program

ANT101

Reaction score
Im looking for a P2P Program, what one should I get, what is the quickest & safest?

Well whats your current p2p?

try to avoid torrents...at all costs

Bearshare is pretty good, used to use it a while ago.

Mainly use torrents these days as I rarely download individual songs anymore and usually go for full albums.

Bearshare shares the same database as LW, so theyre basically the same

i use torrents, limewire and rapidshare

i download films on RS at like 500kbs
i download albums on torrents around 300kbs using bitlord and isohunt - as long as theres plenty of seeders
i download single songs from limewire getting around 100-500kbs depending on how many are sharing

thats on a old 2meg ntl broadband - think its been upgraded now - not sure what to though

samleggott said:
i use torrents, limewire and rapidshare

i download films on RS at like 500kbs
i download albums on torrents around 300kbs using bitlord and isohunt - as long as theres plenty of seeders
i download single songs from limewire getting around 100-500kbs depending on how many are sharing

thats on a old 2meg ntl broadband - think its been upgraded now - not sure what to though

WHAT! those are some mad speeds. I use limewire now, i used to use rapidshit but cant now, unless i pay for a subscription, GAY! :irked: Cant use torrents either because of the **** speeds.

Stuck in a rut

Craven said:
What's your beef with torrents mate?

Gregor doesn't like torrents because he can never find any decent ones.

there all **** lee....apart from privtae torrent *** clubs where you HAVE to upload

Gregor said:
there all **** lee....apart from privtae torrent *** clubs where you HAVE to upload

every album ive got has come from a torrent and had no complaints from the torrent side of it, if anything its just not enough seeders but unless you want an obscure album its rarely a problem

To add mine-I use Ares which is filesharing...no probs with it.

Lee said:
Bearshare is pretty good, used to use it a while ago.

Bearshare comes with adware now though that has to be installed.

I'm back onto Limewire now, it's a bit resource heavy but it seems to be a lot better than it used to be.