New patch 9.2

Can't wait to see you posting how good you are <)

Im quite bad on FM lol. I can never make the correct signings and work with good formations/tactics. Aint won the Premiership in such a long time.

Ohh Well you might get better this time :D there are loads of tactics to choose from and loads of suggestions for people to sign iv'e only been playing for 1-2 years ( my first game was FM08).

Matt

Cool. I started off with FM06 I think but lost the disc which I was so gutted about. Truly loved that game. Then moved onto CM6. But nothing, nothing will beat Premier Manager 99 on the Playstation.

First signing im making is Aguero as on FM he scores like 2 goals each game against me ( He plays for Arsenal, wont leave ;_; ) Also top scorer in the Prem at the mo.

The 9.2.0 patch has a planned release tonight. It should be available through Steam and other sources.

The 9.2.0 patch has a planned release tonight. It should be available through Steam and other sources.

It will be available via DDL right? (Like the 9.1.0 patch, on various sites)

Yes it will be available from various websites. I will post it on here as soon as I finish work tonight (granted it's been released by then).

I will send out a mass email tonight as well when it is released so that you all know when it's ready for download.

Alternatively you can subscribe to the RSS feed where it will appear as soon as it gets added to the site.

FM 2009 Downloads RSS Feed

hmm thats really odd :S Are they still releasing one at the start of Feb?