New Patch Problems

hughsi

Reaction score
Is anyone else having MAJOR problems with the new patch ??

I started a new game as Man City and some of the talented 16/17s I've tried to sign have demanded to be first team and be paid £75000, when I've offered them lower they sign for clubs with a lower reputation on youths worth around £55.

I can also no longer view matches, I can see stuff like the player ratings and the commentary at the bottom but if I try to watch the match then where the pitch/players should be just goes black and the match stops and won't continue until I click back onto something else.

Has anyone else had these problems and know how to fix them ??

Try to update your directx and/or graphics card drivers.

And it aint all the young players who want to play for Man City and clubs like that. Have seen this when playing with different clubs. Thats often when they havent gone pro yet. It's just the way it is. You can't get all the youngsters in the world..... ;-) Some players will lower theyre wage demands when they turn pro, but if they are playing for another big club, it's often hard to get them to sign whoever you are playing as.

Somtimes it will work to try and praise their talents in communication....

With the new patch, suddenly, there are teams missing in the Russian and Belarus league, which makes them unplayable. The games has also slowed down a lot.

Question: Do I have to place logos etc., which I download, into a different folder now?