Status
Not open for further replies.

Drummondinho

Reaction score
Does anyone else think that they have a new patch (ME Specific) sorted but are waiting till the transfer window closes so they can do the final database changes.

I have always supported the new ME... minus a few drunken posts lol but a few months after the full release waiting on a patch to fix the main attraction to the game for me is ridiculous. Still winning games but the mistakes per game takes the shine off your great performance 4-0 up half time 3 defensive mistakes 4-3 full time...anyway got off topic there, has there been a date set for a new patch?

Last edited:
Does anyone else think that they have a new patch (ME Specific) sorted but are waiting till the transfer window closes so they can do the final database changes.

I have always supported the new ME... minus a few drunken posts lol but a few months after the full release waiting on a patch to fix the main attraction to the game for me is ridiculous. Still winning game but the mistakes per game takes the shine of your great performance 4-0 up half time 3 defensive mistakes 4-3 full tme...any got off topic there, has there been a date set for a new patch?

Patch is not ready, as they have pointed out. There is no date, they never set a date until immediately before it comes out.

When it is, we will create a thread.

No patch speculation threads please.

Status
Not open for further replies.