NiallD18

Reaction score
The new patch doesn't seem to be working for me, i downloaded via torrent

Has anyone any tips?

Thanks in advance

I think it may have installed itself, I used the patch, when I click new game no options comes up to choose, it just starts the game, but at the top it does say football manager 2010 very 10.1

i think it may be patch 10.1

go on the football manager website and download it

buy the game, torrents are illegal and something that is also banned from mention on this site, buy the game.

For those who bought the game, when you installed the patch. When you choose the new game option, does 2 database options come up like in the previous game or does it just start the new game with fm 2010 10.1 said at the top?

He didnt even say he torrented the game , just the patch :/

yeah i just dowloaded the patch via torrents.

I bought the game this morning, got up extra early infact

Ejits (H)

like i said, the patch may have worked after all. I honestly think it is working but they changed the way they do things by automatically getting rid of the previous database, you can confirm this when someone replies to my earlier post if they get 2 databases of 10 and 10.1 or just one which says 10.1 at the top

yeah, amarjahangir, i checked after you said that

thanks for your help :)

the new patch isn´t like the ones for previous fm versions, 2 ways to find out if it´s installed, on an opened save game go check game status -> version, it should show 10.1.0 (if i´´m not mistaken), alternatively search for the name Stephen Carr in the game, if it shows up you got the latest patch installed