CommandoRick

Reaction score
Does anyone know when the new patch will be coming out? Right now FM is crashing all the time for me, with or without community made add ons. Is anyone else experiencing frequent crashes?

Does anyone know when the new patch will be coming out? Right now FM is crashing all the time for me, with or without community made add ons. Is anyone else experiencing frequent crashes?

same problem here matey ... 8-|

Same :'( Doubt there will be a new one until February now for the January update because it's nearly December now, and to bring one out now and another one in February would be a waste of time

Yeah it's likely unless they bring out two patches which is unlikely. Your best off asking Sean really, if anyone knows, it's him

I've fix my crash.. Just change skin if u upload some. I used skin skin.. After i load that skin, i don't have any crash.. :)

I have to agree especially the crash dumps, not getting them too bad but I know alot of people who are.

Also my laptop is a really really good HP put me back about a grand, incredibly fast, massive hardrive and so on. FM 09 looked much better and ran much smoother fm10 does on mine which is frustrating.

well im in season 4 no crash dumps at all i went the digital download route with steam dont know if that makes a difference

well, i have the steam version, and i have an absurdly fast computer, and im using skin skin. all this and i still get crashes constantly. i have to say i never had these problems with FM 09. I am using windows 7, but devs have had copies of that to test with for months, even before this game was released, so i cant see how that would be a problem.

I hear that the next patch will be upload in 2 weeks. I hope it will help for the problems :p