Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I know this will probably be in another thread, but does any have n idea when the new patch is out, I can't wait and its annoying me that we have to wait ages for it to come out, so does any one know when it's out?

Reaction score
transfer updates i mean I want to start a new season with all the transfers updated

Reaction score
Yeah i guess that's a great reason :D I'm currently in 2017 and want to finish as the highest HoF Spanish manager but yeah new patches is always a nice thing.

Reaction score
cheers mightmare but I don't want to dwnload someones update i have tried it and it doeant have everything up to date i'd rather just have the new patch

Banned
Reaction score
Iam with you there as i tried lfc marshalls one and some signings werent there only 3 out of the 6 signings for my team (hibs) were on it so i just deleted it

Reaction score
this thread will be closed shortly,read the link that oneunited posted it explains clearly why,patch is out when its out,nobody knows an extact date,have some patience people stop spamming the forum with this needless **** :)

Status
Not open for further replies.