New pitch textures and colours!!!

• Thread starter cordobes1970
  • Start date
  • Replies 38
  • Views 9K
hi do i just create a file in the graphics folder called pitch and put it in there or is there more to it thanks.

Any screenshots to show?

Gunner500, you must overwrite the original files in your installation folder. The path is C:\Program files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\Data\sigfx\meshes\pitch
;)

Last edited:
hi cordobes n lee any of u be able to help me with the new thread i started i`m after any facepacks or logo badges ect for non-league clubs n players? sorry to go off the thread were on! thanks

anyone got know if theres a file for names of real tornaments and stuff

hi codobes tryed replacing pitch folder with new 1 ,but when i play just get black pitch?

Gunner500, see the pictures link in the top of the post. I never appear black pitch in my games! :(

the pictures look good! i removed the pitch file from game and replaced it with yours like 4 like was that right or was i ment to conbine them?thanks

You must overwrite the directory called "pitch" with the new one, and thats all. :)
Unpack the directory with winzip or similar tool to be sure all files are decompressed and copied over the old directory, overwritting it.

Last edited:
hi cordobes thats what i did,oh well it`s working for others must be me thanks for upload and info anyway!

Hi friends! One question: what kind of texture do you like more? Answer me, please... I´m working in a new version of my pitch mod. ;)

Last edited: