New pitch textures and colours!!!

• Thread starter cordobes1970
  • Start date
  • Replies 38
  • Views 9K
Cordobes,

How have you zipped the file? I've downloaded it, but when I extract using WinXP it says it cannot unzip them?

Did you do it in a Vista compressed folder? If you did, I'll have to kick the Missus off her laptop when she gets in!!

They look amazing though! Good work all round.

Steam, I had also problems to unzip but it eventually worked with the last winzip.
Cordobes, the pitch I like most is the number 3 in your first post. But they are all great !

glendalough, thanks but it´s about the two pics in #18, see the textures of pitch and tell me what do you like more (are similar but not equal). Thanks again friend. :)

Steam, use the last version of winzip for decompress the file. ;)

both are better but ucl pitch(with star design in the middle)is quite gud.:p:p:p

Hi Cordobes, both are great, a little preference for the first one (up).

there seems 2 be no data folder in my SI file...anyone else have this problem? id love those pitches cuz they look class!!

I can't download it from filefront... would someone be so kind to put it here on FM-Base?? Thanks a lot in advance, these textures looks awesome!!!

why my adboards never change??

i mean it still fmo9, sega and others...
but not like the one you upload?

You must add the addboards separately in order to see like the pictures of this post. The file from this post only change pitch textures, no changes addboards. ;)

Cordobes1970, I downloaded your textures folder, unzip it and replace the texture file found on the C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\football manager 2009\data\sigfx\meshes\pitch\textures folder. But it seems not to work. Im doing it wrong?

Do I replace the whole 'pitch' folder with this textures file?

Hi rKeane16!!! You musn´t have got any problem if you overwrite the entire textures folder but don´t replace the pitch forder with texture folder cause texture folder is a subdirectory of picth folder. One advice: use the last version of winrar to decompress the file in order to overwrite it. Please, tell me about that. ;)

Last edited:
ooo......

so, where i can get the file to change my adboard?

and how to apply it?

thanks!!

Thanks...

thanks a lot cordobes1970....

you are great....;)

Thanks Cordobes1970 for the help. I think it worked. I extract it to a different location and then copy/paste the whole folder to overwrite the original one.