mdcoz78

Reaction score
How long do you allow new players to settle in and give good performances.

Don't include players like Ronaldo, Xavi, Rooney etc in your comments as they could do well playing underwater in a kids pool. Relate the purchase to the team your are. Eg 4mill player for PSV not Barca.

My point is if you buy say a 4million pound defender or forward and he is just putting average games how long do you leave it before you either sell or loan them, or none.

Sometimes I find myself getting and itchy trigger to transfer them out and put it down to bad buying. What do you do in these situations.

It all depends if the player is suited to the role you have given him in your team. the players consistency is also a hidden attribute, language barrier could be another reason for them not settling in and performing amazing straight away.

Most younger players take more time to bed in than an experienced pro. mentoring them with key players in the team can help I guess.

the main point is each player is an individual, hidden stats can change how they blend into a team. If they dont perform immediately give them games as a sub or rotate them into the team, keep an eye on assistant feedback in analasys this info can help.

It all depends if the player is suited to the role you have given him in your team. the players consistency is also a hidden attribute, language barrier could be another reason for them not settling in and performing amazing straight away.

Most younger players take more time to bed in than an experienced pro. mentoring them with key players in the team can help I guess.

the main point is each player is an individual, hidden stats can change how they blend into a team. If they dont perform immediately give them games as a sub or rotate them into the team, keep an eye on assistant feedback in analasys this info can help.

Yeah I know all that. To clarify I'm asking what individuals do in the situation and how they handle it

I fine them for below 6.1 performances. If they consistently perform 6.1-6.5 I use them as cover til they get the idea they need to perform. If after 1-1.5 seasons they either; A. Dislike the fines and whine all the time B. Haven't picked up C. Have gone up in value, I sell sell sell. Only one of those letters is needed.

Example, going into 4th season, I got an offer for Griezmann I couldn't refuse. I then brought in Gaston Ramirez who played great at times, and **** in others. So I fined him and every time (only twice) he got really mad. So I just sold him for a 10.5mil profit to Inter.

to be honest, the amount of strikers i have bought in this game and sold because they are pants is unreal. Its hit or miss with me. I try and try and try to keep them but in the end i get annoyed and get rid. If you can make a profit dont waste your time they aren't worth it.