new players in january transfer will we have an update to apply them to the game

ndcjc1979

Reaction score
hi this is my first post so pls bear with me lol

i would just like to ask wen the transfer window closes will we haev an update to apply them to the game thanks neil

and also great site with loads of great downloads and stuff

Yes.

Edit: I'm sorry, I should expand on that.

Yes. There will.

ok thanks for the reply i wait to hear in the future lol

11.3 patch with January transfer updates is scheduled for release in late February.

Welcome to the site. :)

There are always updates.
1st is just after the release.
2nd is November time
final patch is released at the end of January
and there are updates from FM-Basers regulary

There are always updates.
1st is just after the release.
2nd is November time
final patch is released at the end of January
and there are updates from FM-Basers regulary

Not true, there is never a scheduled patch for release day, but on the last two releases a release day patch has been necesssary to fix major bugs.

The November patch you talk of is scheduled as a December patch, there was a hotfix this November to fix the transfer bug.

January transfer window closes at end of January, it takes SI a few weeks to implement all the data changes, a transfer update patch will never be released in January.

:)

Not true, there is never a scheduled patch for release day, but on the last two releases a release day patch has been necesssary to fix major bugs.

The November patch you talk of is scheduled as a December patch, there was a hotfix this November to fix the transfer bug.

January transfer window closes at end of January, it takes SI a few weeks to implement all the data changes, a transfer update patch will never be released in January.

You loser.

My bad. I knew that patches were released around those dates, just not exactly sure when haha.

You loser.

Me or Jake?