Torrefic

Reaction score
Hello everyone

I am new to this site with a bit of a problem.

I have just finished my 3rd season with Liverpool and so far i have won the Europa League the F.A Cup and the Champions Cup.

This is my Current Liverpool Squad:

Brad Jones
Jose Manuel Reina
Jamie Carragher (past it)
Danny wilson
Daniel Agger
Martin Skirtel
Sime Vrsaljko
Paul konchesky (leaving)

Aly Cissokho
Darijo Srna
Glen Johnson
Gareth Bale
Christian Poulson (leaving)

Yann M’vila
Raul Mireles (leaving)

Joe Cole
Steven Gerrard
Xherdan Shaqiri
Dirk Kuyt
Milan Jovanovic (leaving)
Luis Suarez
Son Heung-Min (leaving)

Fernando Torres

------------------------------------------------------

As you can see there is quite a few decent squad players leaving the club as they don't want to be a bit part player and are leaving on a free as they wont sign a new contract. I need some recommended players to take there squad place and also a a decent striker to add some competition to Luis Suarez because he has been poor the last season only scoring 11 goals while Torres hit 26. Xherdan Shaqiri Needs also to be replaced as he has not developed the way i hoped. I play a 4-1-2-1-2 formation (dimaond formation) And Shaqiri plays on the right of midfield with Bale on the left and Gerrard sits in behind Torres And Suarez, with M'vila as a deep lying play maker. Gerrard is now 33 and Javier Pastore is coming in to gradually take his place in the side over the next season. If you can point me to some direct replacements for the players leaving and also some top quality wonderkids to add to the first team. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Torrefic...

I suggest u Giuseppe Rossi.Some people think him bad, but hes good player...

Anyway this is also good for u:-
Abel Hernandez
Borja Baston
Edin Dzeko
Neymar

Kadlec ST Poacher
Rami Awesome Defender
Annan
Vidal Two Quality DM's
Ninis as AM
Bodmer Good MC

Any Help?