New Portsmouth Manager

• Thread starter Jack
  • Start date
  • Replies 9
  • Views 2K
J

Jack

As you probally know.. alan perrin was sacked as portsmouth manager today becoming the first manager to be sacked this season is the premiership.. the question is.. who is going to be there next manager?

My bets with george burley i duno about you lot though.

No disrespect to bobby.. hes a great manager, but isnt he abit too old? Alex McLeish would probaly only go if he got sacked by rangers and neil warnock wont obviously go.

does anyone really care who the next Pompey manager is gonig to be?

Yes,it's a good topic to fuel debate :p Also proves i was right cos I said he would got furst, albeit very harsh

I dont think Burley would go considering his past relationships with chairmen/owners,possibly Robson, maybe Paul le Guen. Someone foreign would not surprise me

If robson takes the job then he's a fool. They'll probably employ some manager i've never heard of from abroad for a guess.

Manderic bugs me he is a terrible chairman...Like ours i suppose.

At least there has been a significant improvement with hearts. Pompey are just dire.

I voted for Perrin as worst manager..not a suprise hes been sacked really. I agree with you Kris, Mandaric is a terrible chairman. They go through there managers a bit do Pompey. I hope Warnock stays at Sheff Utd and doesnt go to that pile of ****.