New position training for player with maxed out PA?

longshadow

Reaction score
I want to sign this player, he's only 24 yo but i checked his CA/PA and he has already reached it at 167.

He is a natural as a left fullback and accomplished as a center defender which is where i want to use him the most.
So, will i be able to train him to become a natural center defender, or do i need PA points for this?

He can perfect the position but the game engine will drop some of the player's attributes to get the ability-points required

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just play him at CD, given game time, and if he performs well, he'll become apt at that role soon enough...

I want to sign this player, he's only 24 yo but i checked his CA/PA and he has already reached it at 167.

He is a natural as a left fullback and accomplished as a center defender which is where i want to use him the most.
So, will i be able to train him to become a natural center defender, or do i need PA points for this?
he'll become apt at that role soon enough...
o.png

He can perfect the position but the game engine will drop some of the player's attributes to get the ability-points required

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting...
If this is really true i hope the game engine can recognize the key attributes and don't mess with them.
It would be very silly for example if while training a player for CD you loose points from marking or positioning.