New Position Training - Nothing Past Competent?

chekrdnickrs

Reaction score
Hey all,

Anyone else get this? I notice that when trying to train new positions from scratch, it seems to stop at Competent (light green just after yellow) and stay there forever, even if you train them for many seasons and play them often in that position, kinda like what you'd do in FM15 to great success (dependent on their Versatility of course).

I've had a regen 'born' as a 15-yo left-footed AML and I've tried to train him as an AMR Inside Forward, he's 21 now and the AMR is still only light green, and safe to say he's played AMR waaaay more than AML in the 6 or so years he's existed on this save.

Any and all feedback appreciated..

Hey all,

Anyone else get this? I notice that when trying to train new positions from scratch, it seems to stop at Competent (light green just after yellow) and stay there forever, even if you train them for many seasons and play them often in that position, kinda like what you'd do in FM15 to great success (dependent on their Versatility of course).

I've had a regen 'born' as a 15-yo left-footed AML and I've tried to train him as an AMR Inside Forward, he's 21 now and the AMR is still only light green, and safe to say he's played AMR waaaay more than AML in the 6 or so years he's existed on this save.

Any and all feedback appreciated..

Hmm... it sounds weird and looks like a bug... I haven't encounter something like that.