longshadow

Reaction score
Guys, when you train a player for a new position, which attribute you think is more important?

Adaptability or Versatility??

I thought that adaptability had to do only with the change of environment (different country, language etc) but i'm not sure about it...

both he needs to adapt to that position and he needs to be versatile to play in different positons :D if his adaptability is low, he will not remain natural in that position, you will have to continously have him training there otherwise he will go back to what he was when you started

None.

When you retrain sb, the player more adaptable or versatile will take up the new position quicker.

Adaptability seems more to do with living in another country, but any player under 30 can be trained fairly easily to play in a new position, but may take up to a season with the most adaptable AND versatile players, and that is with retraining and playing them in their new position.

Some players not being natural in certain positions frustrate me, such as Riise not being a natural left back.....wtf?

just retrain them there and eventually they will become "natural" playing that player in that position increases the time it takes for the said player to become "natural" in his new position.

those other stats dont mean much, i was just talking through my ***, except for the part that once a player has become "natural" make sure he does not go back to being only accomplished, i had this before when i bought a player, he was Natural Cm then bought him he was Accomplished to had to retrain him myself.

Thanks for the answers...;)

The main reason for asking this question was the player i just bought in my villarreal save.

His name is Radja Nainggolan and although he cannot play at all as a right fullback (not even awkward) , i thought he could make a nice right fullback by looking at his stats...

His versatility is perfect (20) but his adaptability is a mediocre 9.

What do you think??

How much did you pay for him mate?

And yeah, just retrain and play him at rightback at the same time, youll find he wont be able to play all of your games due to the workload.

I'm currently training him to be a left winger, I want him cutting in, as he is quite quick...

600k!!

How much did you pay for him mate?

It was a part exchange deal i had with sampdoria
I offer them Angel and will pay the rest in 12 monthly installments

They'were asking for a total of 3.9mil.

Last edited: