Kaspa1

Reaction score
I am managing Leeds United and young Sam Byram is quite average for a RB but he has really nice stats to play as a winger. The problem is that he's awkward at AMR so it's taking ages, I don't want him to still be yellow whilst playing in the Premier League either.

Does anyone have any tips to speed the process up? If so please post. :S

just put him play there even if he is red he will play. and put traning heavy on him.
and start learn movements for winger. 1 season. maybe 2 he will be perfect in position

I am managing Leeds United and young Sam Byram is quite average for a RB but he has really nice stats to play as a winger. The problem is that he's awkward at AMR so it's taking ages, I don't want him to still be yellow whilst playing in the Premier League either.

Does anyone have any tips to speed the process up? If so please post. :S
just put him play there even if he is red he will play. and put traning heavy on him.
and start learn movements for winger. 1 season. maybe 2 he will be perfect in position

It depens heavily on his (hidden) versatility attribute. Might take 1 season, might take way more than 2. But in general there's nothing else/better to do than what wiizzi said. Just start training for that position and play him there - it's just a matter of time.