Status
Not open for further replies.

Crippler

Reaction score
Aparently when I try to post on the stories section, more precisely the "Genoa - Return to the top" thread I am given a database error, I use my smart mind to go back and re-click to then be shown a screen saying it was a double post of something I just posted. But in the end there's no new post showing at all. Also tried a quick reply in the same thread and nothing shows. The php got a flaw in the code triggered? lots of accesses to the website? any idea? =\

Also had a PM from a user telling me I could continue my story (...) where he eventually said he also couldn't post in the thread for some reason

yh, thats what i was on about in the pm, looks like we'll have to start a new thread or sumthing?

I also had a database error when I created this thread so I guess it's not just related to one single thread, let's wait for some admin response as I'm sure they'll do the best they can for us.

EDIT: If you go onto the thread tools and click to view the printable version, then head for page 2, every new post of us IS THERE! I guess the problem is just that the forum is not showing us the nr2 page link

Unluckily no admins are on to sort this out :'(

It seems like the 'new post' number goes up but no new posts appear sometimes. :S It also says '0' on some threads when there are posts on them.

Last edited:
It seems like the 'new post' number goes up but no new posts appear sometimes. :S It also says '0' on some threads when there are posts on them.

so what do we do? wait for moderator? or star a new thread??

so what do we do? wait for moderator? or start a new thread??

We wait for Sean...

Also if you look recently there has been lots of double posts coming up, this is clearly a general problem among the forum so let's just wait, no point in starting a new thread for now.

The forum is having issues at the moment. Just get alone as normal as you can.

Replies showing as 0 when there are some in threads.
Duplicate new threads

are the current issues. May also be issues when advanced editing posts.

A database table had crashed. Everything is fine now. I repaired it last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.