DeathRage

Reaction score
So yeah, I created the Isle of Man league system ? 2 divisions each consisting of 13 teams, multiple cups etc ? and it worked a treat. Played for 20-ish seasons by which time IoM were ranked 8th​ in the world, or something?

Don?t you hate it though when you have to reset your laptop to factory settings, wholly due to corrupted updates..? And it's completely slipped your mind to copy your data editor files to your flash drive along with the rest of the stuff you don't wanna' lose! But I?m not here to ***** and moan about Windows 8? I do that, I?ll be here all day!

I can?t bring myself to recreate IoM though. It?s not that I can?t do it but it just wouldn?t be the same? It?s like your first time, y?know?

So for one of my next projects I?m going to create a new nation, the Hebrides. A Premier League of 20 teams and two divisions of 22 featuring fictional teams from those islands off the west coast of Scotland, three cups including a super cup, and reserves & U19s per first team divisions ? although the latter is simply because for the life of me I can?t ever create custom reserve/U19 divisions/cups, so any advice as to how to do that would be sweet.

If anyone?s interested in playing this, I?ll upload the file when it?s complete sometime later this week!

You should do Shetland! ;)

haha, yeah? If I do Shetland it wouldn't feel right without doing Orkney as well... Both have amateur leagues in place. Course, I could do all three... Having done a little research, the Hebrides do have an amateur football league of 9 teams... Shouldn't be too had to create and add to that...

haha, yeah? If I do Shetland it wouldn't feel right without doing Orkney as well... Both have amateur leagues in place. Course, I could do all three... Having done a little research, the Hebrides do have an amateur football league of 9 teams... Shouldn't be too had to create and add to that...

Sounds great to me mate!

Sounds great to me mate!

Shetland looks pretty sweet to be honest... 7 teams but I'll make that 8 by adding one of the teams from the reserve league into the mix... 4 cups plus a community shield kinda' thing... Looks like I'd best go sweet talk someone into creating some logos :p

Cool thanks for adding Shetland into the mix mate!

Cool thanks for adding Shetland into the mix mate!

No worries, man, I'm rather looking forward to it to be perfectly honest. I'll get started on it tomorrow as I'm off work.

No worries, man, I'm rather looking forward to it to be perfectly honest. I'll get started on it tomorrow as I'm off work.

Me too! I've been thinking about playing with a side from Shetland for a little while now.

Me too! I've been thinking about playing with a side from Shetland for a little while now.

I've put a request on the editing thread so hopefully someone will be interested enough to design some kits/logos/etc, 'cos to be honest I wouldn't know where to start with that!

I've put a request on the editing thread so hopefully someone will be interested enough to design some kits/logos/etc, 'cos to be honest I wouldn't know where to start with that!

Yea i'm no use with that kinda stuff either haha!

If you need help with anything then just pm me mate :)

Did this ever get completed??

Just curious as i would love a go with this database.