Noergaard11

Reaction score
Okay, this one is for the long run...

I just downloaded the new update, and really wanna challenge myself. I've won CL with PSV, had a great save with Wolverhampton (not done yet) and so on. So this one needs to be very difficult.

I've put up these criteria:

- no regens bought be my self
- only one nationality players - therefore no balanta, romero etc...
- the whole team should consist of one nationality players before 2019

I'm thinking Fulham? Would that be a bad idea? I need a lot of talent, so that I can bring the club in the PL without buying to many players + most of them are english.

So... Who do I need to buy? I am currently looking at: Jesse Lingard

But any other suggestions to the idea? Would it be possible?

Last edited:
Okay, this one is for the long run...

I just downloaded the new update, and really wanna challenge myself. I've won CL with PSV, had a great save with Wolverhampton (not done yet) and so on. So this one needs to be very difficult.

I've put up these criteria:

- no regens bought be my self
- only one nationality players - therefore no balanta, romero etc...
- the whole team should consist of one nationality players before 2019

I'm thinking Fulham? Would that be a bad idea? I need a lot of talent, so that I can bring the club in the PL without buying to many players + most of them are english.

So... Who do I need to buy? I am currently looking at: Jesse Lingard

But any other suggestions to the idea? Would it be possible?

I'm a massive fulham fan done a few saves with them here is a few tips.

Offload a few players such a rodallega, Amorebieta, Zvertovic and others this will increase you budget. The board will also increase your wage budget immediately.

Transfer Targets

Nathan Redmond- 7-12mil BEAST!!!!!

Danny Batth- 2-5mil

Deli Ali- ??

Harry Arter- Cheap as Chips

Sheyi Ojo

Patrick Roberts can play left and right wing/IF and is a beast

You can sell the young LW williams for 5+mil straight away (doesnt develop well)

Hyndman is a very good prospect that you could cash in on after 1 year

Woodrow becomes a beast

Burn does very well if you work on his tackling

loads more advice if you want it.

Good luck.

Thank you, tell me more please - it is quite difficult in the beginning, due to the only english players rule :)

I did a premiership save with Swansea and come January Danny Ings was available for just over a million as his contract was soon to expire - worth keeping an eye on him!

Although being a Championship side it may be a lot harder to sign him

Thank you, tell me more please - it is quite difficult in the beginning, due to the only english players rule :)

Your defence is weak to begin with so you want to reinforce that, Danny Batth is the best option nice and quick airs well with the height of burn. RB you could look at Byram and LB Bidwell maybe.

CM you lack depth so wana make a few additions again this is a diificult english position to fill you may be able to persuade will hughes to join harry arter or deli alli will do a job in the champ.

GK are also lacking, Jack butland maybe.