dc321

Reaction score
Hi, I started a save for PSG, sold chantome, camara, armand, and tiene
I have about 60 mil, and I want some defenders because I sold alot of them.
My current squad:
gk: sirigu
lb:maxwell
cb:sakho
cb: thiago silva
rb: van der wiel
dm: matuidi
cm: beckham
cm: verratti
lw:lavezzi
rw: lucas moura
st: ibrahimovic

Any recommendations will be welcome, change in squad or transfers.
Backup defenders and maybe some midfielders would be nice. Ibrahimovic was off form in the preseason so a new striker would be great.
I bid 15 mil for kaka because he wants to leave real madrid, and 25 for joao moutinho.
i also bid 8 mil for seb coates, and 6 mil for vrsaljko
should i get umtiti or not? is he worth 10 mil?

Last edited:
I guess with the financial power you have money isn't going to be a problem. Upfront, nobody beats Falcao. A lot of money, but worth the outlay as the return is incredible. For me he has 87 goals in 82 games in two seasons. So if you can get him, then get him. I have seen Luis Suarez go to PSG on my long term save and he has been great there, so he is another option.

As for defenders I think Umtiti is a must buy at that price. He is the one that got away for me and my Bayern team and he is now one of the best defenders in the world in the year 2016. If you can get him at that price, do it.

Joao Moutinho is a solid bet even at that price. He is very consistent, and he would definately run your midfield. I would go for him over Kaka as Kaka demands much higher wages.

Take a look at Corchia, Alex Sandro, Dede, Nkoulou, along with the guys mentioned above me

Danilo is one of the best fullbacks in the world after three years for me. I would definitely buy him.

GK: Ter Stegen (eu)
LB/RB: Seb Corchia (french)
CB: Papadopoulos (Schalke)/Papastathopoulos (both eu)
DM: Dede (non eu) / Mate Simao (deemed french) / Etienne Capoue (french) / Guido Pizarro (deemed Italian)/Nainggolan (eu)
RW/ST: Wellington Nem (non eu) /Griezmann (french)(has a clause for 21m I think)
AM: Hamsik /Isco (both eu)
CF: Cavani (non eu)

The board wants you to get high profile players so Id get Cavani/Hamsik sharpish. You only can use 4 non eu players so plan ahead who they will be. If you want FALCAO wait one season he gets transfer listed. Same goes for L. Damiao.

I guess with the financial power you have money isn't going to be a problem. Upfront, nobody beats Falcao. A lot of money, but worth the outlay as the return is incredible. For me he has 87 goals in 82 games in two seasons. So if you can get him, then get him. I have seen Luis Suarez go to PSG on my long term save and he has been great there, so he is another option.

As for defenders I think Umtiti is a must buy at that price. He is the one that got away for me and my Bayern team and he is now one of the best defenders in the world in the year 2016. If you can get him at that price, do it.

Joao Moutinho is a solid bet even at that price. He is very consistent, and he would definately run your midfield. I would go for him over Kaka as Kaka demands much higher wages.

thanks mate, just brought in umtiti, and already he is a great player