New PSP Cheat for FMH

Islam626

Reaction score
I have found out a 'new' cheat for FMH for PSP and I want to tell you what it is. This cheat contains another cheat in it and it is the quicker and probably a better way to get players you can't afford. ( Players who want a big contract. (e.g Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi, etc...)) This is good for lower league teams that are in the nPower Championship or lower. There are different steps for this so do every step CORRECTLY.

Here are the steps:

1) Transfer List a player that you want to sell. (e.g Fred Murray from Luton Town.)
2) Then when a team want to buy him as always put it to 60 million and press the 'L' button.
3) Then go on the offer again and press 'Undo Changes' then accept the offer.
4) Keep repeating this 1 - 3 until you have got lots and lots and lots of money.

You may be thinking oh no not this cheat AGAIN, but this is cheat is different. Its like the cheat where you go on holiday for two days to get the player but this is better.

5) After you have sold about 4+ players go on the manager of your squad and go to 'Board Request'.
6) Go on 'Adjust Budget' and change the wage budget over 3,000,000.
7) When you have done that buy a good player (e.g Xavi) for over his value, obviously.
8) Then when they have accepted it and you are offering them a contract press 'Undo Changes'.
9) Then it will go on the amount they want and change the 'Big Club Release Clause' to 'No'.
10) Then offer the contract to the player and after a few days he will accept.

There you go that is the new cheat I found. Hope you like it.:D

Last edited:
1. Known cheat.
2. That isn't cheating as you are changing the wage budget to allow bigger wages.

But LeeSmithy is right, it is your game but what do you achieve out of cheating?

Well I haven't found it on the web before so I just added it in. Just saying. God be grateful for things.:O

---------- Post added at 02:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 AM ----------

Its really hard to play as Luton Town on FMH so I just happened to try it one day. Do you guys know what cheat I'm talking about?

Its really hard to play as Luton Town on FMH
Isn't that the fun in it? Signing players, building a squad and finding a formation in order to make them win matches. Each to their own I guess.

Isn't that the fun in it? Signing players, building a squad and finding a formation in order to make them win matches. Each to their own I guess.
It's easier in FMH 2010 to get any player but in FMH 2011 it's so hard as everyone in your wage budjet rejects you and there is no Federico Macheda. In FMH 2010 I got him and made him player of the year in 2012. Can you get him in FMH 2011 if so how?

To be honest, they paid money for their game they can play how they like. If they want to use exploits/cheats let them, it is their game.

Islam - Harder but more realistic and therefore more fun? Macheda is available when you load Italy only if I recall.

Neall - Said that just interested in why he does it.

Well i dont use this cheat but i use Sugar Daddy and the cheat that you can use with that dont know if people know the cheat

To be honest, they paid money for their game they can play how they like. If they want to use exploits/cheats let them, it is their game.
Well they're not really telling us we're not allowed to use this cheat, they're just telling us that cheating ruins the point of the game.

Macheda is available when you load Italy only if I recall.
Macheda isn't in the game. anyway, he would only be on when u load Blue Sq. Premier and above so you can get more Man United players.

Actually he is in the game when you load up Italy only as I have had a few people confirm this to me.

FMH is a easy game ... all you have to do to win is to take all training on max and use bugel 4-3-3 formation ... then you wil win Champions league with AFC Wimbledon