redrock71

Reaction score
I need a new RB for Man Utd . Van Der Wiel has gone to Bayern Munich , Cassani and Srna are available for mega bucks 22m and 19m respectivly i have got 17m any suggestions please ?

Why doesnt anyone who plays as united notice Rafael?!? Is he invisible or something

Raphael is fine but Wes Brown is injured long term so is Gary Neville , so im lacking i that department

Why not get a cheep back up option then if rafael is fine?

Lee Hodson (seriously). He played brilliantly for Watford in his first season, great backup in the 2nd

Rafael for first team player, Phil Jones for Sub RB or starting CB

First season i used Wes Brown as No1 with Rafael as back up, end of that season i sold Brown as use Rafael as number 1.

My back ups are Kaboul (3.5m from spurs) and John O'Shea who is always my sub defender as he can play all across the back 4. Fabio can also play RB

Mariciano i think hes called from brazil. Hes a great buy for about 8-10 million. Had him at city and did really well.

Just started my United save and though he had a poor game in the Community Shield (2-1 loss), I reckon he'll be good enough for the rest of the season.

If all you need is a back-up, get someone on loan and save the pennies. Play Rafael as first choice, then O'Shea and ****... get Kyle Walker on loan.