New record ?

berkz

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is a new record or not but 10 out of 11 is pretty good imho.

dreamteam.png

So who's the slacker you have playing on the right wing?

**** Messi, he's not been doing good on the right side, he's much better as a AMC. Too bad that just doesnt fit my style of play.

Why don't you make him fit?
Hes amazing on the game if you play him behind someone like vela :D or aguero.

You bought six, for what I see, star players, some cheap, some very expensive. They must be worth around 180 Million a total (Messi, Aguero, not less than 90 M). Did you sell the Stadium of Arsenal?

You bought six, for what I see, star players, some cheap, some very expensive. They must be worth around 180 Million a total (Messi, Aguero, not less than 90 M). Did you sell the Stadium of Arsenal?

hmm you are pretty close. I bought the both for 84 mill I'm pretty satisfied with my purchases. I'm on my 6th season now. here are my buys in screenshots. My only real dissapointment was Gabriel Obertan for 25 mills. He really didn't amount to anything.

08-09.png

09-10.png

10-11.png

11-12.png

12-13.png

13-14.png

nah he didn't really play that well for me. To be fair he didn't really get to play many games. If you look closely I think I sold him the next season for about 2.5 mill profit.

1st I think I won all seasons except maybe 1st season.