Reaction score
guys, ive decided to be AC Milan. im looking to bring back the glory days at the san siro. i want to bring in a big name, someone that will settle in quickly coz i wana to win at least serie A in the first season. any suggestions?

how much would maicon be? i already have abate playing on the right and maicon will be getting old

how much would maicon be? i already have abate playing on the right and maicon will be getting old

he is being an *** mate! I have infracted him already!

1) Maicon was an Inter Milan player (this idiot is clearly an Inter supporter)
2) Maicon has just joined up with City and will not join you!

Sebastian Corchia is your best bet mate! he plays for Souchaux

no problem.

how much would corchia be? do you reckon he will settle in quickly? do u reckon i have any chance of buying de rossi from roma? i wana make ac invincible and de rossi and montilivo in the middle of the park sounds good to me!

no problem.

how much would corchia be? do you reckon he will settle in quickly? do u reckon i have any chance of buying de rossi from roma? i wana make ac invincible and de rossi and montilivo in the middle of the park sounds good to me!

first season your not guna hav enough funds to strengthen the team as much as your saying.

you only get about 3mil to start with

sell Robinho and sign players like Adryan, Wellington Nem, Fierro, Erick Torres, Sanchez Miño who has Spanish nationality (on loan with buy option),Thomas Drage (the potential of this guy is different from one save to another, i think that he is a -8 and could be good or bad, check on Scout), Yttergard Jenssen

Remember that you can only buy 2 non-eu players playing outside of Italy.

Every player I said above could be key players in 2 years or less (W. Nem is a beast from the very beggining) and you wanna sell them later you could do millions of profit...

In a Newcastle save that I play I bought Drage for +/-1M€ and he plays like 1600 min and the season after I sold him for almost 10M€...

If you think that the money from Robinho is not enough think of selling Boateng, I know that he´s a beast but has high injury proneness (15/20, i think so)...

A tip from a guy that as more then 200 saves with milan.
Don't think about your attack. It is a waist of time to start selling and buying new players when u have a good line of strikers.
Your middlefield is ok. You should think about selling flamini because of hes wages, hes not a good first time player but a ok reserve, but he has wages to high to be a reserve.
Sell bonera and yepes and buy Davide Astori. He becomes a legend in defence everythime. Hes maybe 24 and it says he has no potetial to be better. Always ends up as a 5 star with me.
Next season think about Left back, keeper and a replacement for mexes, hes wages is waay to high.

if this is after the update you only really need to worry about a decent leftback and centerback, you can find decent enough players in your youth team such as Maldini and Cristante who can fill any gaps that might befall through injury and given enough gametime there De Scilio is a brilliant leftback anyway