Seabear

Reaction score
I was just wondering what does everyone do with their regens? I'm into season 2018/2019. Every year especially during march i will scout europe for regens who will be world beaters. My average age for my squad is 21, having sold multiple player who will simply hamper the development of the regens coming through.

I'm constantly looking to sell of my older players to reduce the wage bill and also my regens to develop into world stars but i'm worried i'll end up with no one to tutor them.

So i was wondering what was everyone's strategy? Do you simply keep on buying youth players from around the world every year or do you stop for a couple of years and then start recruiting when the time is right?

Mix experience with youngsters is the key, the old boys develop the kids :)

my oldest player is 28 at all times..then i sell them...it works for me...i very very rarely tutor players..i just play them

Mix experience with youngsters is the key, the old boys develop the kids :)

i know but it's hard to keep them as the existing players usually demand high wages and i like having a low wage budget simply for fun. I just meant what is your strategy when it comes to regens appearing every year do you sign them up every year or every couple of years?

I just buy them when i find great ones, rarely sell players.

I play all gens all the time. Gens are statistically generated, real players are limited by human potential. The more gens the better.

tubby, when you say that, are you saying that any regen could potentially be great? I mean, the real "humans" all have the same values as the regens in the game, ie CA and PA ect. All players real or regen, react the same way to the variables in the game.