New response from board interactions.

weechuen

Reaction score
Initially, when I was on my first season with Tottenham, the board treated me like a useless ***, refusing to accept any of my request.

After 4 seasons, I won the EPL, League Cup, FA and finished Runners-up in Champions League.

I think there had to be a boost in our reputation as the club does not offer me any option, but expects me to win the Title and CL this year.

I fiddled around with the board interactions:

1. I requested for Feeder Team, but they rejected.
2. Normally i would have gone with the " i am disappointed but i understand " option,
3. However, this time i was planning to move to a lower club for challenge , thus i decided to screw them for the last time and chose " i thought we shared the same ambition "
4. Surprisingly, they responded : After considering your request, we decided to grant it.

I mean, this is so different from FM2010, where the only thing you could do is submit an ultianium!

Anyone encountered this? I found it refreshing, and decided to stay with Tottenham to see what I could do, maybe complete the sextuple?

I did the exact same thing with Man Utd, except i did it 2 weeks into the first season. You should have grown some balls and not waited 4 seasons...

yeah i managed to get better youth network when i was blackpool after keeping them up i really like the new system its good. it works better with the players also. at least when they want to leave you can try and talk them round

yh same with me as well......Whenever i say "i can see our club being left behind by our rivals" (in any request i make) - 9 out of 10 times they grant it

They generally do say yes if you press them in my experience.

In my spurs game I asked for:

Stadium Expansion,
More Money,
More Wages,
New Training Facilities
New Youth Facilities.

They rejected everytime, but then I said " I cant stress how important I believe this to be" they then granted my request for every one.

Happy Days

In my spurs game I asked for:

Stadium Expansion,
More Money,
More Wages,
New Training Facilities
New Youth Facilities.

They rejected everytime, but then I said " I cant stress how important I believe this to be" they then granted my request for every one.

Happy Days
always go after the board, did that in the first month, got everything i wanted

I'm 90% sure this is done on your previous experience, if you set yourself as "International footballer" then they will almost always accept your request second time around.

Im set as international footballer and no matter what i request.... weather it transfers or requests liek money training youth ETC

THEY Have NEVER helped me out... no matter what i put back to them... ive tried every response and still No.... Uselesss :p

yeah, i tried it in the past, all rejected.
so does this actually boils down to the savegame?

I want to make my board broke so they get bought out, having no money is so annoying. My youth facilities, academy and scouting network are appalling for the fact I have got my team established in the Premiership and I am in Euro Cup. My Stadium has a lower capacity than 80% of those clubs in the Championship and I had £6 million to spend this year which went all on wages for free transfers.

I just got my wage budget increased, and got my board to slightly consider building a new ground in my first season. Lol

I get the budgets at times also when you say you really beleive in it, unless the club really can't do it.

I got them to sign M'Vila for £8.5m. They took care of wages too, £40k a week
sick.gif

I'm in my second season with FC Twente at the moment and ranked World Class. The board is terrible though, the only thing they've ever granted was a minute transfer budget increase (read 1M). The rest has all been turned down, from feeder clubs, to signing players, to increasing staff numbers etc. etc.

I've had facilities improved, scouting range expanded, a parent club, and a wage budget increase, this is great.

EDIT: As a semi-professional footballer.

Major difference I have noticed is that in 2010 the board would always accept feeder clubs, in this years they reject it half the time.