thetanman21

Reaction score
Hello again,

Thanks to all the suggestions on my previous thread, these were really useful and interesting to see who has been successful for your respective teams.

I would now like everyone's opinion on what right back's have been successful for you and who you recommend I should buy. Realistic targets would be a bonus (ie. Maicon, Sergio Ramos not really realistic for Arsenal 1/2 seasons in).

Many thanks.

If you don't mind a youngster, I highly recommend Blackburn's Phil Jones. Can be retrained pretty easily and would be a quality replacement by the time Sagna's too old.

Hello again,

Thanks to all the suggestions on my previous thread, these were really useful and interesting to see who has been successful for your respective teams.

I would now like everyone's opinion on what right back's have been successful for you and who you recommend I should buy. Realistic targets would be a bonus (ie. Maicon, Sergio Ramos not really realistic for Arsenal 1/2 seasons in).

Many thanks.

try santon plays well, developes into a great rb

Sebastien Corchia, Mathieu Debuchy, Franck Beria, Cesar Azpilicueta, Diego Renan