New Ronaldo?

• We've had a few issues with Google Adsense and so we're shopping around new networks so you may see more or less adverts than usual. We apologise for that. We dislike having ads on our site but without them Base would not be able to exist. If you'd like to support Base and go ad-free at the same time, we do have premium memberships available.

hersi 7

Nov 11, 2011
I´m looking for the new Ronaldo (so I'm looking for a good AML or AMR) in my ManUtd save. Can you recommend a player?
I'd prefer a player younger than 19.

SMcManus84

Jun 27, 2012
Isnt Vadillo being touted around spain atm as the new Ronaldo/Ronaldo type player, sure i read that.

Shame becuase he doesnt look to have changed much from FM12.

SMcManus84

Jun 27, 2012
Nem is quality!

Got him for my united team. Pace, Flair, Dribbling, Finishing......Cost a fotune tho!!

hersi 7

Nov 11, 2011
Nem and Ocampos will never be worldclass i think. Vadillo though looks great! Does anyone have a future SS so I can see how he develops? (preferably with human training but computer trained is good too)
Thanks for the replies guys.

mld81

Mar 8, 2012
Another vote for Wellington Nem, bargain at £3.5m over 48 month installments :)

hersi 7

Nov 11, 2011
Otavio from International, hes just got higher workrate and team work
YEAH! I noticed him today, he needs to be retrained to AML or AMR (AMR fits him more i think), but if trained wel, he's a monster! Imo he's one of the biggest talents in this game!