DanosFC

Reaction score
I haven't posted a manager story yet but I really want to and now I have the time to do just that. The only problem is I don't many ideas of who I want to mange or any twists in the story. Here are the ideas I have:

Fulham FC:
I have LFC Marshall's lastest update installed and my goal would be to take Fulham back to the premier league.

AC Milan:
This season AC Milan had one of their poorest seasons in recent memory. The aim of this series would be to take Milan back to the top of the Seria A.

Shalke:
Shalke are one of my favourite clubs and I like the talent they have on their roster. The same can be said about Germany and i would like to combine both the club and the country in one save. My idea for this is to manage both Shalke and Germany and build a strong of base of players at Shalke which I will use in the German national team.

This are just some ideas and I have by no means came up with the final decision yet. Please leave your ideas below and also tell me how you think you can improve my current thoughts. Thankyou!

Fulham sounds interesting, my friend played as them and got relegated, but he said he ended up relying on the youngsters who were outplaying the established players.

AC Milan's team is great, I had a look at them and thought 4-3-1-2 was perfect for them. But although AC Milan suck IRL, their team on paper is still very strong, so maybe it will be too easy.

Schalke would be interesting, although with Bayern Munich being so dominant, using Schalke as a base may be a problem, unless you bring success quickly.

My alternative is what I am doing (I just posted it on here) South American Journeyman Challenge, start with semi-pro reputation (or if you have all the south american leagues from a download, sunday league player may work) and work your way through the ranks. Alternatively, start in the depths of one of the leagues with a team and take them to the national title and the libertadores!! Extra points for choosing leagues other than brazil and Argentina

I want to try avoid what others are doing in terms of your idea but I will take all your thoughts on board.

I want to try avoid what others are doing in terms of your idea but I will take all your thoughts on board.
then i wouldnt do Schalke as there about the only team in Germany without a story at the moment! I would like an AC Milan story, dont see many italian saves

I will most likely do a milan save, I will start it in a couple of days