FM_TNSSO

Reaction score
Not doing an official poll here guys, but can you give me some idea of the sort of save you'd like to see please? I need some inspiration!

One club save?
From the bottom to the top, starting in lower league?
Rebuilding job?
Sir Alex Ferguson challenge?
Journeyman?
A club midway up the league system, trying to push on to the next level?

Any specific countries that are of interest to you all, that you'd like to see me manage in?
Any specific teams you'd like to see a story about?

Help me out please!! I will be looking to start something a little later today!!

Last edited:
It might not be the most popular opinion but I think a one club save would be pretty fun! I myself am doing one currently with Crystal Palace and it's been a baful of fun so far. Maybe a club a division below the top one in your chosen nation would be good. However whichever option you do choose it should be great.

On FM18, I still play it and I have Truro as my club. Do the one club save and never get sacked.

I'd say a one club save but restoring a fallen giant to former glory

Any particular club's you'd like to see?

So it's looking like a one club save is the most popular and a fallen giant revival might be on the cards....I'm thinking any of the following so let me know if you have any preference....

1. Kaiserslautern
2. Deportivo La Coruna
3. Nottingham Forest
4. Leeds United
5. 1860 Munich
6. Coventry City
7. Portsmouth
8. Lazio
9. Fiorentina

I know some of these clubs are not necessarily 'giant's but they are all a shadow of their former selves

I'd go with one that is below the top two divisions in a country to make it a bit longer as have to build the right teams for each promotion

I have always thought about managing in the Mexican league with the side that only signs Mexican players and also take Mexico to glory. That appeals to me. But a one club save is where my heart always lie. Start at the top or bottom - never inbetween as I dont get that unless my club is in those divisions.

So in FM21 my Newcastle save will start in the Championship it seems...........

I have always thought about managing in the Mexican league with the side that only signs Mexican players and also take Mexico to glory. That appeals to me.

This is a brilliant idea!

The Coventry City shout seems great. I recently was looking into their team and they've actually got a really solid young squad. Would be a great save but any of the 9 options sound good to me!

Here are some suggestions:
- AZ Alkmaar
- Hartlepool
- Le Mans
- Cagliari
- Middlesbrough
- VPS
- Hampton & Richmond
- Torquay
- Bath City
I think either of those have the potential of a fun challenge if you can just stick to them long enough ;)