• Sunderland

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Hannover

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
W

WeArePalace

Hello everyone.

I'm creating a thread to see which save you guys would like to see me take on next. I wanted to see what you guys through I should do next. I'm looking for a long lasting one club save but not a club of an extremely small nature. The database has been updated for the 2019-20 season.
Here are 5 options which I'm considering currently (feel free to suggest more):

1) Sevilla - A ton of new arrivals and some big departures as well. Key player Pablo Sarabia, Winger Quincy Promes are some of the players to have gone, but players such as Oliver Torres, Luuk De Jong, Munas Dabbur, Lucas Ocampos, Joan Jordan and Jules Kounde have joined. The squad looks quite exciting and can pose a threat in La Liga.

2) Sheffield United - New boys to the Premier League and not looking like they have a great amount of quality and experience. Will be up against it in their first season so this would be quite a difficult project to take on. They've not brought in many players, with only Callum Robinson coming in and he's only ever played in the Championship really so it'd be quite hard.

3) Stade Brestois 29 - Another newly promoted team; Stade Brest have a decent team but many will think that they've not quite got the Ligue 1 quality level to carry them adrift of the relegation zone. No majorly recognisable players to name in their squad, so it would be quite a challenge for them to make a name for themselves.

4) Sunderland - Last season was supposed to be the revival of Sunderland after to back to back relegations, and while they didn't do badly, expectations that they would breeze through League One soon faded and they lost in the playoff final to Charlton. They'd be quality for League One but from then on they'd be difficult to develop and create a squad to return them to the Premier League.

5) Hannover - Relegated from the Bundesliga last season, this club has really been a yo-yo club in recent seasons, never really showing consistency after showing great signs in the season before relegation. They've made some very solid 2. Bundesliga deals and look like they could be heading back up. The aim would be a consistent Bundesliga standing and then being able to push on up the table.

That's all for now. Thanks everyone, please comment and vote on the poll what you think would be the best idea!

Cheers.

Thanks guys for your opinions - I'll probably wait until around 30-40 votes are cast and then make the decision. It's quite tight at the moment as their aren't many votes as it hasn't been up for long. Sevilla and Hannover though are certainly some options for me!

Will get started on this around the weekend - at the moment SHeffield Utd are looking like the winners but it's not over yet.