New Save Vote

• Thread starter WeArePalace
  • Start date
  • Replies 6
  • Views 865
W

WeArePalace

Hello everyone. I'm planning a new story now to finally go for a while after I fixed my Football Manager 2019 problem! I'm unsure of how to make polls so if you could leave your ideas down below that would be great! I am open to playing in pretty much any country but potentially would like to try something different- like Australia, Brazil or Austria for example. Thanks!

How about trying Belarus I've done a save there in the last version of FM and it proved very rewarding especially if you avoid the likes of BATE, Dinamo Minsk and Shakter, there isn't much money outside of those 3 but breaking the big three monopoly there would definately try anyone's skills.

How about Banik Ostrava in the Czech top division. Former club of Milan Baros, only won 1 league title (03-04 season) and would have to battle with Slavia Prague(4 titles), Sparta Prague(12 titles), Slovan Liberic(3 titles) & Viktoria Plzen(5 titles). Could be a decent long term save.

Hey everyone I've thought about this for quite a while. I was originally thinking a smaller long term save but I've decided to go with an Arsenal rebuild. Apologies for leading you down the wrong path, i seriously considered the suggestions made but I wanted to try something a bit different. Hopefully you all understand, thank you and enjoy my new story!

No worries mate, sometimes its fun to get in there with a big club and have a go to get back in the stride of things!

No worries mate, sometimes its fun to get in there with a big club and have a go to get back in the stride of things!
Thanks for understanding mate! I’m sure that I will eventually try a much smaller save but I’ve never played with Arsenal before so I’m looking forward to it.

Hello again, everyone! I'm really really sorry about this, but I started the save recently and I just couldn't get into it. Playing with a side I don't really like in real life doesn't work for me. I'd thought it would've been alright before, but I guess not. I'm very sorry about this, new story coming soon and I'll make sure that it lasts for a while! Thanks and hope you understand.