New save with Skybet Championship team!

lakwnas

Reaction score
Hi there! I would like to start a new save with a championship team. I am between Ipswitch, Leeds and Wolves! Is there any other team that worths? Give me your opinions!

Hows about we set up an online game using championship teams?

I found it to be too easy with Bournemouth, although it gets more fun once in PL. Harry Arter is immense in CM as an AP

True that Arter is a beast in that role. Still out of all the teams in the Championship, Brighton and Bournemouth are the ones I've had the most fun with and recommend, especially Bournemouth.

Middlesbrough

great youth academy

youngsters ready to be placed into first team duties
can make a couple of million with selling fringe players

Cardiff City, good squad of players and plenty of fringe players you can get rid of to make a bit of cash.

Downside is you got a massive squad and can't buy until you sell.

what about the problems with financial fair play that Leeds and Nottigham Forest face?

Huddersfield, good potential to re-build and often get a good transfer kitty if promoted to the prem

I am currently Huddersfield towards the end of the first season, one point outside play offs with two games to go. Lots of good young players and Nahki Wells up top is unbelievable. Transfer budget / wage budget is minimal though. Have bought one player for 300k and one player has come in on loan, Nathan Ake from Chelsea.

Fulham! Patrick Roberts, Hyndman, Dembele, Woodrow give you a real nucleus of class youngsters to develop. Good experience in midfield and up front too, Ruiz, Parker, McCormack. Just get the defence sorted and you should get promotion.