inky#22

Reaction score
Hello all!

I'm thinking about starting a new save, so I was wondering.. How many leagues do you guys load, to get a good save started?

I'm allways a bit worried about the game wont run as fast if, i have to many leagues loaded.

I normally go
England League 2, France top league, Spain top league, Italy top league, Germany top league, Holland top league (veiw only), Potugal top league (veiw only), USA top league (view only), Brazil top league (view only), Argentina top league (view only), Belgium top league (view only) and Russia top league (view only)

you can put "view only" on the leagues that you want to keep track of without playin 'em.

dont stress about the star rating system, its a bunch of bs in my opinion :)

I have like 20 leagues loaded :) it depends on your system of course...

I have a AMD Duo core 4.8mhz and 2Gb Corsair RAM, which is quick :)

it gives me a star rating of like half all the time... loading times are really not bad at all, longest one takes about 25 seconds at most :)

depends what players you want to buy and what leagues you want to play...

20 nations and 46 leagues is what I usually load which is about 86.000 players. :)

Thanks for your quick replys. Anyway, I just want a realistic save going, where i have the possibility to get a job in another country... Never really done that.

In my current save, I only England and Scotland loaded and to be honest its getting a bit boring

Thanks for your quick replys. Anyway, I just want a realistic save going, where i have the possibility to get a job in another country... Never really done that.

In my current save, I only England and Scotland loaded and to be honest its getting a bit boring

I usually have 23 leagues loaded all playable and it works fine and makes the game more fun to play with opportunities in other countries. I also agree with Raikan, I always get half stars for computer performance but it's always quick imo.

I will load as many as I can before my system performance gets really low.

my laptop rating in 5 stars, it has a i5 core processor and 4gb ram. how many leagues would you suggest i could load to maximise game enjoyment. used to get crash dumps so a little worried bout loading lots of leagues. any suggestions welcome.

1) Large Database
2) England
3) France
4) Germany
5) Spain
6) Italy
7) Portugal
8) Netherlands
9) Turkey
10) Ukraine
11) Uruguay
12) Mexico
13) Brazil
14) Argentina
15) Peru
16) Croatia

thats normally what I load up, I choose a different league from 15-16 each time I play, so next it is say Colombia and Serbia etc :)

1) Large Database
2) England
3) France
4) Germany
5) Spain
6) Italy
7) Portugal
8) Netherlands
9) Turkey
10) Ukraine
11) Uruguay
12) Mexico
13) Brazil
14) Argentina
15) Peru
16) Croatia

thats normally what I load up, I choose a different league from 15-16 each time I play, so next it is say Colombia and Serbia etc :)

wow! now im excited about starting a new journeyman save!

thanx Raikan007

Ok so i am starting a new game and i get a computer performance of 2 1/2 star and a game speed of 1 star with this loaded is that ok :

1. Large Database
2. England - Npower League 2
3.Germany - Top league for rest of countrys.
4.Holland.
5.Portugal
6.Italy
7.Spain
8.Scotland

Brazil - View only
Argentina - View only
Mexico - View only.

I don´t think you should underestimate the rating system as much as you guys do ;)
I´m currently playing quite a small database with only top leagues loaded and my computer gave me 4 stars. The game is much faster which I find quite pleasant.
The comparison is with my regular saves where I usually load:
England - Npower 2
Spain - Adelante
Italy - Serie B
Germany - Second
France - Ligue 2
Holland - Eerste
Brazil - Second
Argentina - Second

This gives me 2 stars and everything is much slower, of course it´s playable but without a doubt slower.

Though the joy of having lots of players loaded is often prioritized :D