cuffy90

Reaction score
im in 2015 with my bolton team and have just qualified for the europa league. i am now on the 17th of august and i have had no fixture release nor has the english league system had the tables reset to zero this going from premier league down. all i seem to be able to do is play europa league matches. has this happened to anyone before or is it maybe the english football calender is changing to a different date, im so anoyed with it please help

Just carry on, see what happens, could be a glitch.

im might just keep playing it and see what happens got knows what is going to happen when the ends who would get european spaces etc?

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

i have other nations spain, italy etc and all of them have started there leagues hopefully it should sort it self out

i might do that but then want to play ma europe and cup games

---------- Post added at 05:48 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:01 PM ----------

i have now done a season without playing any league games and same thing has happened, no new league fixtures and tables have now froze from two seasons ago i think now im going to have to start a fresh i prosume, anyone got any ideas of what causing this?

The only thing I can offer isnt much consolation but I find as I advance through the seasons, the number of bugs and glitches seam in to increase exponentially. I just lost 4-5 seasons :(