Turtle Farmer

Reaction score
Hi all,

In my current game I am playing as Tottenham I have had great success in all cups and leagues and have currently started the 2022 season. Gareth Bale stats have massively dropped over the last 12 months and despite hunting around Britain for a replacement there was no one even close to the standard I required. I ended up buying a 22 year ood Brazilian. This is the only first team signing i made during the summer, i sold off a couple of squad players. But my squad has remained pretty much the same.

My main formation since the start has been a 4-2-3-1 formation. I use this in most games but also swap to a 4-4-2 or 3-2-3-2.

The start of the season comes and I beat Man Utd 3-0 in the Charity Shield, pretty happy with that as they are my biggest rival in England. Then the season starts and 6 games in to the league I've won 1, drawn 4, and lost 1. I've also lost 3-0 in my first Champions League game.

I'm really struggling to score goals no matter what formation i play and my overall performance, shots, possession, player ratings seems to have massively dropped. Given that not much has changed in squad make up is there any particular reason for this?

My main formation (4-2-3-1) really struggles, is this just because of however many of seasons of using it other teams have got used to it?

Any suggestions on how to improve my teams performance are greatly appreciated!