Darkfletcher

Reaction score
Hey,

I decided I would try my hand at League 2 and since Lincoln is one of my favourite places to visit I chose them.

OK I must state I have created 2 extra players for myself and a friend and I did tweak the money for transfers but thats about it all the deals that have gone through are by list of decent players on here and another website.

I am playing a 4-1-2-1-2 system that I was told about by my friend back on 2008 and I have used the set up since then on all the game there after, I also use the TUGS training schedule for players.

My Squad Includes
--
Rob Burch GK
Matthew Dance GK (created - but he once was signed for Chesterfield before a knee injury)

Bruno N'Gotty DC
Maxime Chanot DR
Marc Joseph DL
Joe Heath DL
Simon Bradbury DC
Alejandro Cichero DC
János Kovács DC

Salvatore Fresi DM
Moses Swaibu DM

Shane O'Connor ML/AML
Yohan Guichard AMR
Lenell John-Lewis AMR
Steeve Théophile AML
Marian Aliutã AMC
César AMC

Ángel ST
Gareth Fletcher ST (Me)
Rene Howe ST

After spending the most of the pre season getting in the players I played 3 of the list due to having to deal with fitness.

Pre Season
v Lincoln Res. Win 7-0
v Bonnyrigg Rose Athletic Win 6-0
v Portsmouth Win 3-2
v Hearts Win 1-0

Cup Matches
v Oldham Win 3-2 (League Cup)
v Middlesbrough Win 4-2 (League Cup)

League Matches
v Barnet Win 4-1
v Accrington Win 3-0
v Bradford Win 3-1
v Burton Win 3-1
v Dag & Red Win 5-2

My only issue at the moment is the goals being scored againts, as you can see goal scoring isnt an issue for the team, but it seems there are lax moments in defence. I understand higher rating players being able to test and score some corkers but the Dag match really showed a weakness in my the back four

Who would be a decent signing to try and polyfilla the gaps I have unless my team just need to blend and gel together some more.