(NEW) Serie A Network game!!!

plebbles

Reaction score
cancelled

Im cancelling the game no-one really has turned up 3 nights in a row no-one has turned up so im cancelling the game sorry guys.

Last edited:
Suprise, suprise, Inter is taken by the host. Problem with Seria A, is that Inter Milan are miles beyond anyone else in the division.

Should be extra rules made when you do a network game like this, to make allowances for some teams being stronger.

plenty off teams can challenge ac milan and especially juventus roma have a good team aswell and if the managers good enough then any decent team has a shout

Yes, they have a chance of challenging, but I'm saying that Inter has a clear advantage from the start.

Should be ways to make it more even, point deduction and stuff.

Id be interested in joining only more players join tho
Il be Juventus - never been them before :)

well im not very good at any off that stuff lol thats why i stay clear off any off that :L

What are we doing in regards to force continues/holidays, etc?

if its only 1 person i holiday him if its alot off people ill wait

Ah right. I'm not going to be able to play between Wednesday and Sunday, going to Leeds festival, the game will just carry on without me right?

ye pretty much lol although those times wont be the same every week

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

still some good teams left eg - napoli fiorentina and udinese!

nah mate its starting when i can get atleast 2 more people

I'd love to start tonight lol. I thought we were. Been planning

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

I also think FM Billy is mardy because he can't be Inter ;) Or, theres the challenge of beating Inter?