New Signings for celtic

i went celtic and signed cardozo. he was class but may need to sell afew reseves eg. malony and caddis but well worth it. also sign auralio (sorry about spelling) from liverpool. celtic need a left back. keep robson, hartley and mcgeady. could get rid of nakamura... hes pretty rubbish.

SIGNED CHRISTIAN BENITEZ, PAULO FERREIRA, DORIN GOIAN AND PER CILIAN SKJELBRED AND WON TREBLE FIRST SEASON

NAKA AND MCGEADY WERE SUPERB ON MY WINGS AND WON FOOTBALL WRITERS (NAKA) AND PLAYERS PLAYER OF THE YEAR (MCGEADY)

WOULD ALSO RECOMMEND SIGNING A GOOD BACK UP KEEPER, MARK BROWN IS POOR. I SIGNED LASSE STAW

sign marquinhos (palmerias) no matter the cost, the man is an absolute god. i also signed 'guilherme' (striker) in my first season, he was a lame player until the 5th season but i got offered 16mil at end of first season for him which i rejected, but thats a quick money maker if you want it. play robson on the left as this is his best position, he is amazing, the guy scores so many free kicks its unreal. i played mcgeady on the right and he's amazing. hesselink is good for a couple of seasons until he gets too slow. i'd recommend offloading boruc and getting another keeper, boruc is VERY average and concedes lots of long range shots despite getting good ratings from scouts etc.

its hard for me to recommend players as all the guys in my squad cost between £7 - £13 million, i pretty much made one big signing for £10 mill or so per season. just save your pennies and buy marquinhos mate, its the best way to go, the rest of the squad is good enough to cope. also, buy sakho from PSG if you can, i almost got him but he went to liverpool. he's the best centre back in the game.

i sold mcmanus for 6 mill(he sucks), samaras, mcdonald, donati to raise cash. crosas turns out ok in a few years.

best tactic for europe is basic 4-4-2 with fast short play.

my current team (6th season) is:
vissers (regen)
thiago silva (cb), vaermalen (cb, ajax), miranda (rb, brilliant),
mcgeady (right mid), albeiras (cm), sunny (defensive mid, amazing), buonanotte (cm), feghouli (cm, ok), cardozo (l/r mid),
huntelaar (atk), tiago luis (atk), kerrison (atk), guilherme (atk)

oh btw mate, 4 seasons in i sold marquinhos for 36.5million (i didnt want to sell but the chairman accepted the bid for me) thats why he aint in my current team. in the 4th season i got offered 27 million for mcgeady from juventus aswell.

i think i spelt my cm's name wrong, you should buy him though. abelairas i think it is, from argentina. the guy is an assist machine and he gets a good few goals too (17 for free kicks). he probably sets up around 30+ goals per year, i trained him to do killer through balls and its almost ridiculous how good he is with assists, not too expensive either.

Couldnt find abelairas on mine just wondering which club u bought him from. He sounds very promosing

i'll look into it and get back to ya mate, can't remember the now. the guys a right wee legend.

any more signings? how far have people got in the champions league?

you should sign stelvio from brage about 50k if I remember correctly turns into a good DMC

i signed marquinhos (ST) - brillant striker young fast and skillful, Oguchi Onyewu (CB) alot better than Mcmanus mate! sell him for 5/6 mil, Onyewu's contract is up at the end of the first season so if your gonna try and buy him make it lowish, for LB i signed joe mattock hes rly good for me, signed davide santon rly good too and young, to get most of these sell deadwood mate, if you can get a bit for mcmanus, sell balde, doumbe, donati and offer youngsters for like 500k etc.. some championship clubs may take that offer, i got to last 8 in CL in first season and got knocked out 3-1 to barca, won the trebile tho, good luck mate and cmon the hoops! ^^)

thats quality.. ive won trebles and everything domestically but always struggle in europe. what you rekon the best tactics to use are?

thats quality.. ive won trebles and everything domestically but always struggle in europe. what you rekon the best tactics to use are?

My own Tactic ;) I've currently played 25 games first season for Man City won all of them and This is the first time I've ever played FM but I did play CM and always created my own tactics :)

Edited everythign btw like positioning for set peices and that.

wow that last comment really helped on my quest to european domination...

i used to play the taller players away from home in europe and play a 4-1-4-1 counter hope for a set peice so my guys could sneak it unless it a team like kaunas then i play normal as if its spl.