Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

New Skin WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nah straight skins are the best. I hate curvy pap.

Lee

Administrator
Reaction score
Yup I love straight skins. Unless the curvy ones are done extremely well by someone who knows somehing abou design the they are just unusuable.

Reaction score
ha i sat there for a while waiting for it to load , didnt read the header bit!

i wouldnt mind a new skin though if it takes my fancy - could do with a freshen up

ill look forward to the finished version

Reaction score
looking good i like it..wish i could help but i know jack about graphics and such. I will just pass judgement :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Looks ok but I prefer the curvy skins, this looks all too flat and lifeless. If you can beat the mercury skin then i'll get it but I doubt that a lot, cos that skin pwns.

Reaction score
your skin is nice, but the only thing i dont like is the thing at the top of it, if that would be at the bottom, you would make me happy!

Whiney ***** with Sissy Girl Sperm
Reaction score
Looks OK but would prefer the uppermost breadcrumbs at the bottom. To be honest I normally prefer a more rounded skin, but this does look nice. Keep up the good work mate ;)

The position of the search bar is good too

Reaction score
This looks great Redders, hope you continue this as looks better than any other header on any skin imo. :)

Any progression on it since?

Get in the Van.
Reaction score
Erm, match titlebar almost done got uni work to complete this week though so wont be much progress.

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you need any help Redders I'll give you a hand :D

Get in the Van.
Reaction score
Cheers Sean, will bear it in mind.

I have been finishing the match titlebar in some spare time, here is what i have "achieved" so far, tell me what you think and what can be improved.

Thanks,

I do plan on moving the team names up to the scoreboard text level, just forgot about that. I also plan on using different fonts on the skin than the standard..

Reaction score
The large rotated logos would look nice, would sort of set the straightness off. If you know what I mean!

Reaction score
Sorry if I'm buggin ya, but you got any further? :)

Get in the Van.
Reaction score
Gave it a rest just before exam and to do an assignment, hope to get back into it soon.

Reaction score
Any progress yet Redders?

Status
Not open for further replies.