New Stadium Announced

sebastiansas

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I've seen some threads about the "new stadium" and I wanted to create this one, so I can clearify all things for the new fans of FM 2010.

My Team: Genoa 2009 - 2014
Cups: 1 Europa League, 4 Uefa Champions League, 5 Serie A, 5 Italian Cups 3 Club World Championship.

Since my day1 at this club, I've made requests to the board to upgrade my Training and Youth Facilities. They've agreed each time, but they could not expand the stadium because of the lack of space. When I've finished my 2013-2014 season, the've announced the new stadium, named after my name: Sebastian Park.

Conclusions: If you play well, win cups, have a high skill on Financial Controland you keep your stadium fully packed with supporters at every match, the board will ultimately agree to build a new stadium.
I've posted here some screenshots, so you can make an idea of how this works.

Please excuse my eventually spelling and grammar mistakes, I am romanian ^^). If you have any questions about this great game, you can PM me at any time. Hope I was useful to you. Cheers!

wow that is a massive loan XD I hope you can pay it off

I think I can manage it just fine. I have an U20 generation of players that are GREAT and I don't need to spend my future transfer budgets :p

Hey, yeah i've just literally finished my 2013-14 season and i've had the same thing. Although the Mullen Stadium doesn't have the same ring to it as yours...It was the same for me with the requests to expand the stadium. But as in real life with liverpool, (some **** just won't move) i kept getting NO!!! I wonder how long it takes to build...?? Or is it instantanious? Meh...!

I would hate it if the game decided to call our new Stadium "Luke Phillips Park". Would sound ridiculous XD

I didn't exactly ask for it la!! I don't wanna sound un-grateful though haha.

My new stadium is called 'Greenwood Arena'..

... Sounds lame to me.

I've been spurs manager for 28 years , in 2017 they built a new stadium called hoddle park 72556 capacity and now in the year 2037 they are building a new stadium called the tall arena capacity 104874

I've been spurs manager for 28 years , in 2017 they built a new stadium called hoddle park 72556 capacity and now in the year 2037 they are building a new stadium called the tall arena capacity 104874

Are you, favoured,icon or legend at your club btw? Just wondering how long it usually takes aswell.

Are you, favoured,icon or legend at your club btw? Just wondering how long it usually takes aswell.

I'm class as club legend , not sure how long it takes normally but i won five titles and the champions league when they built the first stadium and now the club has about £400-£450 million in the bank and i've won 21 league titles and 13 champions league

Two new stadium sites in North London? The futures gonna be fun for environmentallists!

That's amazing :D Well done

I'm trying it out with Man Utd. Been there 7 years now, won the league every year and 4 Champions Leagues. Will probably have to wait for the debt to clear first even though I'm making a profit each year