New stadium at beginning of 2nd season

Matty661

Reaction score
I started a save with Portsmouth a few days ago and at the begging of the 2nd season thought I'd ask for a new stadium just for the crack. Funnily enough, they said they are going to look into it and its being planned for the end of the season. Has anyone ever got this for Portsmouth and is it a bug at all? I mean the finances are 'okay' as I have 14million debt. I reduced it by quite a bit even though it's still at £14million but is there any chance that at the end of the planning they can just cancel it or anything? I've also just had a takeover.

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:07 PM ----------

newstadium.png

I've had this but with Southampton (H). And what skin are you using? Looks niceee

Only problem is now, im not gunna get a transfer budget as I got a fair bit of debt :p

The skin is 'CM11 v2'

Only problem is now, im not gunna get a transfer budget as I got a fair bit of debt :p

The skin is 'CM11 v2'

the investor you spoke about earlier is likely to pump in some millions in the transfer period or when the stadium is finished.

I've never had anyone build me a new stadium :(

off topic- how did you manage to get windows mode? as in my prefs is greyed out

Go to preferences then display and sound and select windowed from the drop down list at the top.

I've never had anyone build me a new stadium :(

off topic- how did you manage to get windows mode? as in my prefs is greyed out

i run windowed mode on my desktop, that generaly only happens if your graphics card (or lack of one) means you cant do it :) my laptop wont run fm08 windowed, for example, cos its **** :)

How come it says while the stadium is built your going to groundshare at 'portsmouth stadium'?

I'm not to sure. I think it just basically means I'm using my old stadium, but if you are already sharing a ground that you will use that ground till you've have the new stadium