pudster

Reaction score
Hello all

I have to admit, that during my time playing FM, I have never needed a bigger stadium, but i have now decieded to play as Worcester, yes I did use the editor to start me off in a 5000 seat stadium, but I there is no option of expanding or buying a new stadium. I have 5m in the account, and I have notived that over the shaded boardroom request option on the new stadium option, it says that the board are currently planning for a new stadium.

My question is, although nothing is showing on the boardroom front page, i,e, no green bar, how long does it take before I get some feedback, for the stadium to get built, possible new attendance and how much will it cost?

I had this with liverpool. It said planning new stadium in 2014 and didnt hear back until 2018 with the details of price and capacity etc. This didnt show up as a blue bar in the boardroom section. It was then 2years of further planning which showed up in the boardroom bit and then 2 more years of construction. In september 2022 i moved into a new 70,000 capacity stadium. Just be patience. I made a duplicate save on mine and went on holiday because i thought the game had a bug. I saw that it came up a few years down the line and continued on with my original save.

Try checking the information tab > Facilities. Sometimes if the board has embarked on this without your suggestion it will give a date your expected to move to a new stadium (and also the capacity). Of course if they are still planning it this can take a while and probably won't show up here. Just a thought though

Cheers, much appreciated, it hard to know when you dont get feedback, you start thinking the game has a bug. I would suggest that the developers need to address this issue.