dlau88

Reaction score
So I've been R. Madrid manager for 6 seasons now, im just about to start my 2020/21 season and I've completely dominated the Spanish League and Europe, literally winning every single competition I've been in for the last 5/6 seasons.

Despite my insanely high annual wages of near £130 million now, we still make a profit every month, usually between £3-5 million. The previous manager had the stadium expanded from 88000 to 95000, but that was finished before I took over.

The stadiums attendance is constantly at 98% minimum for every game, yet every time I ask the board to build a new stadium they wont have it.

Can anyone help me out?

you already have one of the best stadiums in the world, why would you want a new one? Plus if your stadium already holds 95000 fans, there is no way the board will ever agree to a new stadium.. if you had a small stadium (40000 seats for example) for such a big club then you would get a new stadium... otherwise no, i'm afraid...

that's the dream! Imagine the gate receipts from that bad boy! Ah well, it was just one of those things I haven't accomplished in the game yet.

Just try to expand it? Sometimes boards want to expand stadiums to limit before sanctioning building new one.

I can't even get Anfield expanded and it has only 45k capacity. In the second season, holding 1st place from first game, and have 16 league sell-outs so far (22 games played). In my first season I had only 10 sell-outs in the whole season. The board won't expand or build new because they don't think our fan count is about to rise. I'm in 1st knockout phase of CL, playing FA Cup against Wigan in quarterfinals (only real remaining threat is Chelsea, since I kicked out ManUtd), and as I sad, have the 1st place in PL with 19-3-0 score. If I win the league and FA Cup again, and get far enough in CL, could I expect my expansion wishes granted at the end of the season?

(I didn't want to open a new thread, so I posted this here)

Just try to expand it? Sometimes boards want to expand stadiums to limit before sanctioning building new one.

Expansion has never been an option to me sadly, I'm guessing thats because it has already been expanded by 7000. Build a new stadium has been an option 4 times though, each time rejected.

So I've been R. Madrid manager for 6 seasons now, im just about to start my 2020/21 season and I've completely dominated the Spanish League and Europe, literally winning every single competition I've been in for the last 5/6 seasons.

Despite my insanely high annual wages of near £130 million now, we still make a profit every month, usually between £3-5 million. The previous manager had the stadium expanded from 88000 to 95000, but that was finished before I took over.

The stadiums attendance is constantly at 98% minimum for every game, yet every time I ask the board to build a new stadium they wont have it.

Can anyone help me out?

For your new stadium request to be approved your 'hidden attendance' has to be about 10k more than your current stadium capacity. Your 'hidden attendance' (the potential ammount of visitors, were there the capacity) is found on the right of the screen when making a board request.

When your stadium was expanded your 'hidden attendance' went to about the same ammount, so you will probably have to raise it to about 105/110k. The problem when managing well-established clubs like Real Madrid this attendance figure raises only very slowly.

On my FC Inter save 'hidden attendance' only raised about 1500 each year after winning both the league and champions cup each year, so it took a very long time (over 20 seasons) to finally get attendance high enough to get my request approved.
On a save where I took charge of FC Barcelona in 2020 First I had to expand it and then wait another 10 years to get attendance high enough to get a new stadium approved.

Getting a new stadium with a big club takes a long time. It can be done a lot faster with smaller clubs.

Good luck if you're going to see it through.

New FC Inter stadium in 2032;
http://i1153.photobucket.com/albums...C Inter New Stadium/FCInterNewStadiumNews.png
New FC Barcelona stadium in 2037;
http://i1153.photobucket.com/albums...a New Stadium/Barcelona2037NewsNewStadium.png

I can't even get Anfield expanded and it has only 45k capacity. In the second season, holding 1st place from first game, and have 16 league sell-outs so far (22 games played). In my first season I had only 10 sell-outs in the whole season. The board won't expand or build new because they don't think our fan count is about to rise. I'm in 1st knockout phase of CL, playing FA Cup against Wigan in quarterfinals (only real remaining threat is Chelsea, since I kicked out ManUtd), and as I sad, have the 1st place in PL with 19-3-0 score. If I win the league and FA Cup again, and get far enough in CL, could I expect my expansion wishes granted at the end of the season?

(I didn't want to open a new thread, so I posted this here)

That's strange. I asked the board to expand the stadium in first season as pool and they agreed. By November of the 2nd season I had Anfield expanded to a 60k all seater

Try asking when the balance to the club is very high, preferably before you get given your transfer budget.