sphughes1

Reaction score
Hi,
I need a new stadium for Tottenham as we are still at White Hart Lane
I have been manager there for 5 years now and have won the premier division 4 times, the champions cup 2 time etc, (the list goes on)

All I want is for a new stadium, and its not like we dont have enough money!!
View attachment 177821
Anyone any ideas plz?

First check if your stadium has above 95% attendances. Let's say you have a 50000 all-seater stadium, but only 40000 people attend your matches each game they won't expand it. If it's above 95%, if you have a lot of money, if your owner is not a cheapskate and if you win a lot of trophies then they should expand it.

hi just wondering what tactic and what players you've bought & sold over the last 5 years

First check if your stadium has above 95% attendances. Let's say you have a 50000 all-seater stadium, but only 40000 people attend your matches each game they won't expand it. If it's above 95%, if you have a lot of money, if your owner is not a cheapskate and if you win a lot of trophies then they should expand it.

I have a 50k all seater stadium, they have expanded it!
But its at full capacity all the time :/ and my season tickets are at 39k this season :/

wait for some year, and keep the tradition of win things. then u'll get ur stadium expanded