mrsolidsnake

Banned
Reaction score
I'm playing in my 8th season with luton town just survived relegation in my 1st season of the prem, because of this and my great finance control the board have decided to build a new stadium....,,,they could of named it after me getting them to the prem....

...But no they called it " Luton stadium" which is just ****....any chance i can get them to change the name or something?

I dont think so, in my game Chelsea called their new stadium 'Zola Park' Not bad just a little strange.

I'm playing in my 8th season with luton town just survived relegation in my 1st season of the prem, because of this and my great finance control the board have decided to build a new stadium....,,,they could of named it after me getting them to the prem....

...But no they called it " Luton stadium" which is just ****....any chance i can get them to change the name or something?
yes they called mine peterborough stadium

It always happens, just take it on the chin and move on.

On FM10 my Fulham stadium was called 'The Ben Davis Ground'.

I like the idea of having my name as part of it, but in all honesty, that is possibly the worst stadium name I can think of! :p

Could be worse..

Club Legend = Rod Fanni

Fanni Arena.
Never gets old..

lmao bet they took ages to come up with that "Luton Stadium" very appealing

still it's not like it happens in real life, i mean you get great names like stadium mk... oh nevermind;)

Birmingham won the FA Cup and League Cup within the first two season on my old save and were about to build a new stadium called 'Carr Park'.

Made me lol, unfortunately - no screenshot as it was a very old save.

Chelsea once named theirs 'Zola Park' on my game.

---------- Post added at 03:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 AM ----------

FMRTE Might do it, yes.

the new den - not a new name generated by the game, but still ****!